Our client are a Business Service provider across the UK. Due to their continued growth they are looking to add talent to the mid-management team.
Key accountabilities - to assist the Branch Manager:
* To ensure financial targets are met
* Levels of customer service are achieved and maintained
* To achieve operational effectiveness within the Branch
* Proactively and professionally manage customer relationships, delivering superior customer satisfaction at all levels
* Ensure compliance with all Company programmes, processes and procedures
* Day-to-day management, recruitment, retention, motivation, training and development of employees
* Ensure that Health and Safety policies are clearly understood and implemented.
Applicants must be willing and capable of taking responsibility for the running of the branch in all aspects when the Branch Manager is not available for any reason. The successful candidate should possess a good level of operational management knowledge and experience, be numerate and analytical with a high level of financial awareness and a critical eye for attention to detail. Experience of direct customer management and liaison is essential, together with the ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills.
You will receive a competitive salary along with excellent opportunities for development and progression with the region. The role is available on a permanent contract working Monday to Friday across a day shift.