Contact: Rhys -[email removed]
Our client is looking for a compliance and auditing professional to join their dynamic and busy team covering their UK operation in their modern central London office. The successful individual will join an exciting market leading brand in the communication/media space within their compliance function; offering support to teams across the company on issues pertaining to client contractual compliance and taking a lead on producing auditing documentation and providing guidance.
The roles responsibilities include…
- Reviewing reports and ensuring contractual commitments are being met and producing pre-audit and wider auditing documents
- Work in conjunction with other teams across the business including legal and commercial teams as well as 3rd parties to ensure the consistency and accuracy of contractual commitments
- Gather and present auditing reports to relevant stakeholders and draw attention to issues and significant outcomes
The client is looking for these things in a successful candidate…
- Analytical mindset with an eye for detail and a consistent approach to producing high quality and accurate work
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, good at working within a team whilst also able to use initiative to contribute to the bigger picture.
- Previous and relevant experience in a contractual compliance and/or auditing role, preferably with a recognisable auditing and accountancy firm or consultancy
- Strong work ethic, motivated to progress within a company which offers great career prospects
- Experience undertaking contractual compliance and auditing in a similar role
- Background in accountancy including relevant qualifications are desirable
- Candidates with experience with 'big four' or similar accountancy firms welcomed
- Strong academic track record
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK
If you are an auditing or compliance professional looking for your next career move, then this is an unmissable opportunity to join an innovative and modern company which will invest in you.
Contact: [link removed]
London, central london, city of london, greater london, compliance, compliance manager, commercial compliance, auditing, audit manager, commercial auditing, contractual compliance, contract auditing, accountancy, consultancy, accounting consultancy, contracts manager, CIMA, finance, contract management