I am actively looking to secure an automotive Logistics Coordinator for an exciting opportunity with a Tier One Automotive logistics supplier. The successful candidate will be commutable to the Derby area and keen on a great career within a leading blue-chip provider!Client Details
My client is a household name in the automotive distribution and production sector. They are known across the world for the quality, and history, embedded within their product range. Employment with this business will bring a host of individual benefits such as - extended holiday allowance and bonuses, but more importantly world-leading career development in the field.Description
The successful Automotive Logistics Coordinator will report into the Assistant Shift Manager on a daily basis and also have responsibility for the following areas:
- Scheduling inbound and outbound deliveries of fast-moving stock for the warehouse.
- Preparing receipts and despatches to ensure stock accuracy for each individual stock accounts.
- The accurate management of 1,000 individual, high-value, SKU's.
- Control and monitor all stock positions via WMS systems.
- Manage and resolve stock & data discrepancies - i.e. Goods In / Goods Out data.
- Regulate stock takes and stock reconciliation to agree level.
- Weekly stock reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and implement process to improve stock control efficiency.
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures.
The successful Automotive Logistics Coordinator will have a strong background in stock and inventory logistics, with an additional background in the following areas - Automotive, Aerospace, High-end Manufacturing:
- 3+ years experience in a similar Inventory / Stock Management opportunity.
- Experience of automotive and/or aerospace parts or products.
- History of working with, in excess, of 1,000 SKU's
- Knowledge of working with fast-moving and high value products.
- Experience of CI - Kaizen methodology.
- Proven examples of dealing with high-value customers.
- Good operating knowledge of WMS stock management systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.