As part of a company-wide strategy to expand their UK/European Operations, leading pharmaceutical major seeks a high-achieving business analytics expert to drive growth across multiple areas of the organisation. Partnering with executives across commercial, finance, strategy, sourcing, supply chain and others, the successful individual will be tasked with analysing data, using advanced tools/systems, to incept and implement opportunities for advancing commercial profitability. Being firmly embedded in a high-growth area for a Fortune50 brand, this opportunity offers a rare opportunity to leave a lasting impression on a blue-chip organisation, whilst taking advantage of the firm's culture of talent management and career development.
Forecasting, Analysis & Planning:
- Analyse production and sales forecasts to ensure business alignment and identify variance
- Regularly review the Portfolio pipeline to to ensure strategy and processes are efficient and at the cutting edge of the market
- Ensure customer & supplier compliance before product launch
New Product Launch:
- Play a key role in the New Product Launch process to ensure all products are registered and comply with government regulations and pricing policy
- Research and analyse the international Pharmaceutical and Drug market
- Track market prices and fluctuations to identify new business and sales opportunities
- Report analysis and research to the Senior Strategy team to influence Business growth
- Identify international sourcing opportunities in line with market trends
- Strong proficiency in Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Experience with use of BI tools, Excel and/or SQL
- Experience in a Product Launch environment/delivering critical strategic projects
- A passion and expertise in the Pharmaceutical industry is a big plus!
If you would like to learn more, please apply below or email your CV to[email removed]