My Client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a Family Run Business going through an exciting growth period.
The Butcher in Shepton Mallet will be responsible for...
- Contributing to health and safety in the workplace
- Contributing to hygiene requirements in the workplace
- Working as part of a team
- Complying with quality specifications and understanding yield values
- Finishing products to specification
- Maintaining and storing tools and equipment
- Perform butchery operations
- Being able to perform at team level
- Understanding of customer requirements
- Able to be flexible to meet production requirements
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Department Manager/Supervisor
The Butcher will have...
- Previous experience working as a Butcher/Boner
- Understanding Customer Service requirements
- Understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £25.000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday