My client is a leading global aerospace business who are seeking a Buyer for an initial 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity. Within this global business there could also be future opportunities created following the FTC.
- Ensure POs are placed on time to obtain PO acknowledgement from Suppliers
- Work with assigned suppliers to ensure current and future order status is acceptable
- Ensure MRP/ERP system is routinely updated in terms of delivery dates, supplier lead times, MOQ's etc.
- Escalate identified delivery issues to the team Lead/Manager
- Attend internal meetings to report on delivery commitments where required to support production planning process
- Procurement knowledge within a manufacturing environment
- Negotiation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- MCIPs or willing to study towards
Competitive Salary alongside an opportunity to work for a leading aerospace business