A leading international infrastructure group who create infrastructure, support communities and enable growth.
- Prepare requests for proposals and quotations
- Carry out supplier evaluations for designated procurement exercises
- Conduct and support negotiations with suppliers
- Liaise with sites to assist with the resolution of supply issues
- Provide regular reports on procurement and supplier performance
- Previous experience of procurement processes within a construction related environment is desirable
- Organised with an understanding of procurement compliance
- Commercially aware with a measured approach to decision making
- The ability to adopt a pragmatic, yet disciplined approach to process compliance, is essential
- CIPS or an interest in studying towards CIPS is advantageous.
- Opportunity to progress career within procurement with a leading organisation
- Work with a friendly team
- Salary of 28K-30K dependent on experience
- Free parking