My client has the most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world's leading supplier of critical control solutions, they help their customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable their customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
- Accountable for overall performance of assigned vendors
- Transacts MRP demand signals through the timely Issue of purchase orders
- Ensures all Purchase Orders are acknowledged by the vendor base
- Reviews and manages the open Purchase Order book and MRP to ensure component/service deliveries are delivered in line with requirements
- Manages the communication and embodiment of change, making amendments to requirements, schedule and price as required
- Ensures all issues preventing supply are worked to resolution
- Monitors, evaluates and reports on the performance of suppliers
- Ensures timely disposition and return of any non-conforming supplier material, ensuring rapid replenishment to support production needs
- Manages day to day procurement activities including internal and vendor communications; negotiating schedule, delivery and pricing with vendors
- Co-operates with management to meet the employer's legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
- Procurement knowledge within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field, or significant industry experience
- Supplier Relationship Management
- CIPS certification or other relevant professional qualifications advantageous (e.g. CPM, CPIM)
Competitive Salary & Package