My client manufactures product distributed to over 80 countries world wide and have been established for over 35 years!
Their UK Production facility in Kent is one of the most modern and efficient with a strong focus on quality.
- Responsible for day to day purchasing and implementation of best practices
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products to meet the business requirements
- Align suppliers to procure product to the best value, schedules and quality
- Coordinate supplier issues such as price, quality, delivery or invoice
- Supports with the continued development of strategic supplier base and implementation of sourcing strategy & KPI reports management
- Supplier Expediting Experience
- Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Manufacturing Background (Advantageous)
- MCIPs (Advantageous)
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000