The Capital Buyer role will focus upon performing complex and detailed Capital sourcing activities, delivering successful negotiations for multi-million dollar fixed and mobile material processing purchases, being the focal point for the region in delivering an effective solution to Capital acquisition in line with the current and forecast business requirement. Client Details
Our client are the world's leading steelmakers, they provide support for rail companies and energy producers to ensure the reliable delivery of products and services to the global marketplace.Description
- Manage the relationships with internal stakeholders to extract and inform on the Capital Expenditure requirements to deliver procurement practice to policy.
- Support the Capital Expenditure budgeting process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Capital suppliers, ensuring that we have knowledge of market and pricing conditions, and the value of the relationships are maximised.
- University Degree and 3-5 years purchasing experience with job related experience. In lieu of a University degree, 8+ years purchasing specific work experience that includes at least 3 years of Sourcing experience is required.
- Previous CAPEX purchasing experience is essential
Great Global Opportunity