One of Britain's largest and most innovative multi-national organisations specialising in chemicals and sustainable technology has an URGENT need for an INTERIM Capex Buyer to support a variety of Capex and Construction projects.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract paying between £42.5k - £47.5k (pro rata) for a candidate based in Hertfordshire with consistent travel to North London.
- End to end Capex procurement experience is essential.
- Candidates should show demonstrable experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience managing stakeholders within the procurement functions of complex, multi-national, matrix organisations is preferred.
- Ideally CIPS qualified.
- Collate Specifications, Technical and Quality requirements and produce detailed ITT's for issue
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Manage the ITT process involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure appropriate Technical and End User reviews are incorporated and recorded within the tender review and decision-making process.
- Evaluate Tender responses in terms of Safety, Health & Environment, Quality and Value for Money.
PLEASE NOTE: For health and safety reasons users of nicotine products need not apply
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact[email removed] to find out more.