Capex Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Infrastructure Organisation - Reading - £50-55k
Renowned for driving innovation across all areas of the business, this esteemed Infrastructure organisation seeks an ambitious Capex procurement manager to enter a progressive position in their rapidly expanding procurement function. This market-leading company have had continuous growth over the past few years and their procurement function are truly best-in-class! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to cover all sub-categories within Capex procurement whilst learning from some of the best in the business!
Capex Procurement Manager, role requirements: -
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
- Supporting the cradle-to-grave procurement process (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), for a number of categories but primarily Capex, through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Create, develop and implement the strategic sourcing strategy across Capex Procurement in line with the organisation's goals of value focused solutions as opposed to pure cost reduction
- Delivering substantial benefits to the Organisation beyond pure savings, including risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
Capex Procurement Manager, Required background:-
- Previous evidence of creating or developing category strategy within the Capex Procurement space ideally with exposure to NEC3 contracts
- Ambition to create a change and develop in line with a market-leading procurement function
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to improve a procurement function
- Experience working in Construction, Utilities or Infrastructure preferred but not essential (public sector experience will also be considered, and knowledge of OJEU regulations is a bonus)
- Degree + CIPS qualified (Beneficial not essential)
If you are a Capex Procurement Specialist with experience in Category Management and you are looking for a new challenge or a step up into a World-Class Organisation, then this is the perfect next step for you!
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Devan at [link removed] or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Strategic Sourcing, NEC3, OJEU, Capex Procurement, Capex Expenditure, Indirect Procurement, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Indirect,