Residential property group with a socail prupose, building new homes, managing existing homes and supporting local communitites. Managing 38,000+ homes and developing thousands more in the coming future.
- Supporting the Procurement Business Partner in delivering the relevant category and sub-category strategies, including tender, and other projects where appropriate.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, mapping these to the Procurement objectives and TOM (Target Operating Model)
- Liaise with wider Contract Management Team colleagues to ensure consistency and approach to contract management is maintained under agreed framework model
- Attend scheduled contract review meetings with the wider Contract Management Team colleagues to support them in ensuring that supplier requirements and performance are being delivered against the agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Following up with the Contract Management Team colleagues on actions resulting from performance review meetings
- To develop/maintain appropriate supplier and customer relationships in line with agreed strategy for a specific category or sub-category under best practice contract management model
- Effective coordination of Category Management activity to ensure delivery of overall team objectives, including monitoring activities within ECM (Enterprise Contract Management portal in D365)
- Support the management of and report on supplier performance, taking corrective actions where necessary
- Identification of Continuous Improvement opportunities within the Category and Contract Management
- Support the on-going performance; commercial and risk management of the portfolio suppliers
- Carry out category and sub-category support activities as directed by line management
- Supporting the Business as usual (BAU) activities of the team.
Experience of creating category strategies and making recommendations
Knowledge running sourcing projects via Public Contract Regulations 2015
Excellent communication skills to enable the development relationships both internally and externally
Experience of pre and post commercial administration of contracts and managing supplier performance
Must be influential, Engaging and Resilient
A great opportunity to begin a generalist procurement role
Assist in end to end procurement processes
Development and Growth - procurement team expanding