Category Manager, MRO, Capex & Construction - Growing Innovative Manufacturing Brand - £60,000 + Strong Package - Growing Procurement Function - central London
This aggressively growing innovative manufacturing brand, with a prominent sustainability agenda is growing their Greenfield Procurement function. The company are launching a transformation initiative to upgrade their strategic procurement capabilities and become a world class model for sustainability. As part of this the company are searching for an ambitious procurement & strategic sourcing specialist to join as Global Category Manager within their Manufacturing organisation.
Global Category Manager, MRO & Capex role profile:-
- Play a pivotal role in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive sourcing & category strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Represent the MRO, Capex & Construction categories on strategy development and supply chain planning forums
- Develop supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation
- Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
- Participate in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for the supply base, employing Lean Six Sigma approaches
- Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 4+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Flair for engaging with and influencing executive stakeholders across the globe
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose. Please apply directly or reach out to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.