Leading supply chain solutions provider.
Highly established and award winning organisation.
- Develop and implement sourcing plans that reflect and deliver relevant procurement strategy
- Formalise relevant supply contracts and implement approved and preferred supply arrangements
- Continually strive to improve supplier performance
- Monitor site compliance with central agreements by requesting reports and carry out site visits
- Develop relationships with all levels across the company and external customers
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Previous Transport category experience
- Supplier management experience
- Previous team management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Competitive salary and benefits.