Category Manager - £60,000 + Excellent Package – UK Wide LocationThis leading logistics company are looking for an experienced category manager to help grow and develop the FM category. Managing large spends as the company continues its five-year growth plan the successful individual will be expected to hit the ground running as well as providing strategy and planning for the long-term future of the category.With offices all over the UK the company can be flexible around base location and understand the need for flexibility from both sides. Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
Procurement Category Manager Experience Required:
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business to help increase the uptake and use of procurement
- Develop and grow the category, creating category strategy that will help deliver cost savings on high multi-million-pound spends
- Run tenders across a multitude of both Hard and Soft FM
- Support the Head of Procurement in the increased role out of procurement across the business and the growing of the procurement department and procurement team
If you are an experienced procurement professional looking for their next challenge in an exciting business with a lot of potential. Including a chance to shape and direct the procurement department across the next five years, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Experience leading a category and developing category plans
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree + MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
- Managing full procurement cycle end to end
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at[email removed] or apply directly through this page.
Key skills; procurement, category management, category manager, indirect procurement, FM, Hard FM, Soft FM, Luton, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, London, Sheffield, Leeds, Procurement services, logistics, packaging