A large procurement organisation in the West Midlands
- Oversee the supplier relationship during the sourcing process
- Participate in Supplier Business reviews and contract management
- Review new Products and Technologies within the categories that they manage
- Liaison with suppliers for contract documentation amendments.
- Interface with legal team. Evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions. Identify and correct contract discrepancies.
- Work with the team in preparing, editing and updating specifications while ensuring consistency in presentations and communications across the team.
- Project management disciplines and timely delivery of assignments. Prepare or assist in the preparation of reports and work on special projects.
- Facilitate the development, coordination, and implementation of contracts.
- Coordinate project support staff including buyers and administrators.
- Write and submit communications for internal and external publication, including contract updates and Framework briefing documents.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements for existing contracting process
- Perform duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures. Regular visits to client sites and suppliers will be essential
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be necessary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
- General knowledge of healthcare operations and device industry issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Possesses good organisational and task oriented capabilities
- Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
- Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast paced team environment
A competitive salary
An excellent pension scheme
A great location with excellent transport links