National buying group helping customers to make savings on their day-to-day costs enabling them to use money where it matters most
- Supporting the Category Manager to develop and deliver the category strategy for various key spend categories.
- Proactively building, developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Supporting bid activities from writing tenders to evaluation to selection and providing cost breakdown analysis and quotation analysis.
- Undertaking market intelligence and analysis activities in regard to supplier selection.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of procurement training sessions.
- Be passionate about making a difference through procurement
- Understanding of PCR2015 and OJEU Tendering
- Ability to work as part of a team
- CIPS qualified or working towards
- An annual opportunity to donate a portion of the organisation's profits to a charity of your choice
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Subsidised on site gym and canteen
- Free Parking