My Client has experienced one of their busiest years, they have an extensive network across the UK and a premier provider of National and International home delivery solutions and returns a leading name within the Parcels industry. They are based within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
The role will be responsible for full design and implementation of innovative operational plans to aid the retention and development of current and prospective clients. The position holder will amend and implement as appropriate the systems and processes to uphold the operational solutions, working independently on a self-sufficient basis, whilst engaging with key stakeholders as required.
- Creating a strategic vision for Client Solutions and develop the capacity and capability within the network to deliver the Sales and Commercial strategy.
- Implement and update the framework on which to engage, design, monitor and implement solutions with both the Sales, Commercial and Operational teams.
- Accountable for the design and implementation of current and future prospective client solutions to maximise revenue opportunities at minimum cost. Ensuring solutions are designed and costed in partnership with Finance.
- Develop new market opportunities through the creation of new operational solutions and managing the development of the tools, metrics and capabilities to manage effectively.
- Project manage the implementation of new solutions end to end, involving all aspects of the business to ensure successful implementation.
- The operational lead on client-based projects, being the face of the company in client meetings, using your extensive knowledge to sell services to clients and uphold the brand.
- Responsible for all domestic and international new business solutions, leading the overall international lane development and day to day international management and network development.
- Liaising with the Planning Team for any planning, trunking and collections requirements to enable the adjustments of plans and communication into the operation as required.
- Manage, motivate and inspire direct reports, investing time in their development. Building and maintaining a successful functionally flexible team and providing effective line management.
- Research and develop new techniques and procedures to increase efficiency and solutions to be delivered within the network to meet client demands.
- Be responsible for the introduction of new products (e.g. flowers, non-ambient), on-boarding of new clients through site visits, process implementation.
The Successful Client Solutions Manager - Parcels industry will have exposure to;
- Experience of logistics operations and developing customer solutions
- Experience of project planning, managing multiple projects successfully with demonstrable ROI
- Understanding of supply chain and related processes
- Excellent data manipulation and modelling / costing techniques skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, as well as Visio and Project would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Preferred knowledge of routing packages
- Experience of operational cost, commercial profitability and P&L
- Experience of delivering customer solutions
- Open to National Travel and ideally based in Rugby or the West Midlands
Previous Job Role could include;
Solutions Design Manager, Business Analyst, Business Development Manager, Commercial Manager, Operational Excellence Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Client Manager, Account Manager.
The successful Client Solutions Manager - Parcels Industry will receive the following;
Basic Salary - £55,000 - £62,000
Car or Car Allowance
Private Health Care
33 Days Annual Leave