Amazing Opportunity to join an incredibly dynamic and growing team based in North Yorkshire
Your new company
A fantastic manufacturing business based in North Yorkshire
Your new role
- Provide the commercial and contractual interface to external customers and internal departments, with the support and guidance of the Head of Commercial
- Undertake defined commercial and contracts role in respect of the selection of suppliers (produce commercial documentation for invitation to tenders, participate in tender evaluations, negotiation meetings and placement of orders)
- Negotiate and implement contracts, and contract changes, including the negotiation of price and related matters
- Responsible for the reporting and management of commercial / contractual risks and opportunities within relevant proposals, contracts and purchase orders.
- Analyse, review and prepare the financial and contractual part of proposals, as directed, for commercial customers, national and international.
- Support the commercial /contractual aspects during the bid phase including issuance to potential suppliers
- Identify commercial and contractual conditions favourable for the company and secure their implementation
- Observe compliance with legal requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Review, create and negotiate contractual documentation (non-disclosure agreements) cooperation agreements, license agreements, procurement contracts, etc., (as directed).
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience within a Commercial and/or Procurement management orientated role
- Working knowledge of contracts and standard contracting terms for supply of goods and services
- Experience of drafting, negotiating and managing suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- In depth working knowledge of pricing, terms and conditions and other contractual documentation
- Significant experience in delivering complex commercial contracting, negotiation and administration solutions
What you'll get in return
In Return you will receive a competitive salary and good benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.