Automotive first tier supplier
- Procurement of material and parts for manufacture.
- Working towards year on year cost savings and supply chain improvements.
- Close liaison with Engineering.
- Deliver sourcing projects to achieve defined business goals and objectives both financial and non-financial.
- Sourcing requirements will include products, service and minor works as well as sourcing new programmes through a full tender process.
- Sourcing projects and control progress.
- Strategic sourcing, run structured procurement process with defined governance.
- Ability to negotiate, including running and planning negotiations.
- Negotiations with 1st Tier supplier costs.
- Global bench marking and process.
- Extensive liaison with internal customer base.
- Influencing cost drivers.
- Proven experience in a purchasing function within the automotive industry; or equivalent experience in areas of sourcing activities, contract negotiations, evidence of spend versus savings achievements.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early Finish on Friday