A leading FMCG business have partnered with Michael Page in their search for a Continuous Improvement Manager based from their site in Leicestershire to lead their business through an exciting time of change.
This role would suit a candidate that has past Project Manager and / or Continuous Improvement expereince within a Logistics operation. Knowledge of Prince2 and Lean Six Sigma would be advantageous.
The key responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Manager will be;
- Improve the service to customers, and have an understanding of the costs and exposures to the business involved.
- Identify and drive performance in line with business wide priorities.
- Ensure the team are pro-actively seeking and fixing underlying issues to ensure continuous improvement across the company.
- Understand and develop KPI systems to support the business in achieving targets.
- Provide information and spot trends through data analysis and actively communicate this to a senior management level. Use the information found to drive continuous service improvements.
The successful Continuous Improvement manager will have;
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- An understanding of automated warehouses - advantageous.
- Experience in a CI / Projects / Lean role.
- Strong man-management and interpersonal skills.
- Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Good at establishing working relationships and developing personal contacts.
- An analytical mindset with Continuous Improvement experience.
- Strong communicator both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills and judgement.
- Results oriented person that will constantly challenge the way things are done.
- Within a commutable distance to Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package including:
- Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 - DOE
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Company Bonus
- Health Care
- Plus additional company benefits