A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading 3PL business as a Contract Manager. Reporting into the Senior Management team you will have full responsibility for the end to end customer relationship working alongside other stakeholders to meet pre-agreed SLA's and exceed where possible. Client Details
Market Leading 3PL based in S. Yorkshire requires a Contract Manager to join their operation during an exciting period of growth. Description
As Contract Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all contract requirements across all aspects of the distribution operation are executed to the highest standard possible.
- Coordinate and develop the relationship between the site operational team and the customer.
- Ensure all documentation is carried out to the highest standard meeting all agreed timescales.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to customer focusing on all SLA's.
- Ensure all agreed KPI's are achieved and exceeded where possible
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement across the operation.
- Consistently look to ways of improving processes within the operation and working with the operations team to implement such initiatives.
To be considered for the role of Contract Manager you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar environment in a 3PL operation
- A proven track record within an FMCG Distribution environment
- Comfortable using all Microsoft Application s
- Ability to think both operationally and strategically
- Excellent commutation skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Previous direct experience of customer management will absolutely be advantageous
- Proven track record within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent on experience.