Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruit for a B2B Customer Logistics Coordinator to work with the European HQ of our a fantastic business in Uxbridge. Client Details
Our client are recording year on year growth and promote a fun dynamic culture with realistic opportunities for development and progression. Description
In the role of Customer Service Coordinator you will be undertake the following tasks:
- Responsible for customer service deliverables, managing full administration process relating to customer order fulfilment.
- Builds good understanding of market / customer needs and complexities and maintains knowledge to delivery service.
- Proactively manages clear communications with customers to ensure expectations of great service are met.
- Timely and efficient processing of customer orders.
- Co-ordination of customer issues.
- Management of live orders on SAP to ensure completion of all orders from receipt to final archive
- Collaboration with demand planning to analyse volumes against forecasts
- Supporting the operations team to deliver business objectives
- Supporting the Finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation and month end processing.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate great customer liaison and service management. Candidates will ideally be educated to degree standard although college applicant will be considered and candidates will also have experience within a similar role. Candidate’s should have a good level of computer literacy and excellent communication skills. Previous experience working with SAP would be advantageous. Job Offer
You will receive a competitive package along with excellent opportunities for further development and progression within