Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager for our client in Uxbridge.Client Details
Our client are a global leader in the toys industry with a turnover in excess of 350m.Description
You will manage and develop the customer services team and ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer sales orders from receipt through to the delivery of goods and issuance of invoice. You will maintain a first class administration service to all customer both internally and externally and will develop and produce KPIs to unable tracking of performance and reporting to senior management.Profile
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Supervise Sales Order Processing Staff, organising team duties and motivating staff.
- Maintain adequate accounting controls to enable up to date information to be available to Management.
- Update stock records to enable effective regular future ordering to be facilitated.
- Monitor stock levels and advise NAM’s and Sales teams of low and out of stock items.
- Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures whilst complying with laws, regulations and standards. Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of loading, work orders and shipping orders as required.
- Rectify issues such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications and update Non-conformance log and invoice fines to 3PL provider as appropriate
- Receive and process incoming sales orders whilst adhering to company processes and procedures.
- Set up new customer accounts in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Work wit with National, Key Account and Field representatives to co-ordinate sales processing and develop relationship.
- Ensure computerised systems are used effectively to help process sales orders and accurately.
- Prepare invoices for despatch.
- Develop an understanding of company products to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met offering alternatives where products are out of stock.
- Collate sales order statistics and generate reports as required from these.
- Perform any ad hoc office duties as required.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions..
- Undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits along with opportunities to further develop your career. You will join a stable and secure team.