The client I'm representing are a highly reputable, global manufacturing business. They're looking for a Customs Coordinator to provide immediate support at their site based in Manchester.
As the Customs Coordinator you'll have the following responsibilities:
The successful candidate for the Customs Coordinator role will ideally have the following key skills and qualities:
* System knowledge
* Good knowledge of ERP systems, especially SAP.
* Understanding of the dispatch process in details.
* Custom clearance experience
* Proven experience in managing custom clearance process.
* Understand business opportunities and obstacles, use common sense and an understanding of customers and consumers to identify problems and opportunities.
* Spot patterns, trends or discrepancies in information, then apply this insight in order to provide immediate business improvements.
Immediate start - 6-Month FTC