Our client, based near Leeds, is a well-respected employer in the area. With a global reach and excellent benefits scheme this business offers the successful candidates the opportunity to develop these roles within the business and join a team of talented supply chain individuals.
These roles of Demand and Supply Planners will have responsibilities such as:
- Monitoring product level forecasts against actual sales and making any necessary adjustments in agreement with Sales Managers and/or in coordination with customers.
- Providing support to Account Managers / Customers with forecasting.
- Liaising with suppliers and the internal Customer Service team in order to meet sales and range targets alongside the supply of product.
- Validating/producing, entering and reviewing forecasts in the system and working on forecast scenarios to improve forecast accuracy.
- Preparing reports for Management and Sales Managers.
- Supplying stock availability for Customers.
- Involvement in product launches and product changes.
- Developing supplier relationships and inventory levels.
- Running reports and preparing summaries
Ideally the successful candidates for these positions of Demand and Supply Planners will have:
- Previously held a similar position within demand planning or supply planning (ideally with consumer goods but this is not essential)
- Good Excel and / or ERP systems knowledge
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
£30,000 - £35,000