My client is a leading FMCG organisation based in Staffordshire
* Work with management, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in demand planning operations.
* Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
* Develop demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns.
* Analyse and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist in developing annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives.
* Maintain training materials and organise trainings to team members.
* Follow and enforce company rules and regulations.
* Develop routine and ad-hoc demand related reports for management.
* Schedule and lead forecast review meetings with management on regular basis.
* Maintain demand planning processes to improve forecast accuracy.
* Work with wider team to plan, coordinate and execute demand planning activities.
* Update forecasts for new products, seasonal products, discounts, promotions.
* Coordinate with inventory team to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels.
* Consensus Sign-off of Business forecast in alignment of dispatch targets and year budget.
* Co-ordinate and communicate weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly forecasts.
* Analyse Market and product trends in conjunction with Segment/channel teams to determine
yearly sales/dispatch forecast.
* Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
* Deliver "Best in Class" local forecast accuracy per channel and per vendor.
* Ensure life-cycle management of all devices is adhered to and minimise impact on financials.
* 5 years' experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
* FMCG experience in a Supply Chain planning role or role that is responsible for forecasting.
* Experience in using SAP ideally in SAP MRP planning
* Microsoft Excel Intermediate or higher
* Experience in using SAP BEx Analyzer reporting advantageous
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence in a multidisciplinary environment.
* Exceptional analytical skills. Ability to interpret complex information and present in a simple way.
* Strong influencing skills and ability to challenge others constructively.
* Continuous Improvement mindset.
* Proven experience of working cross-functionally.
* Proactive approach, working with minimum supervision.
* End-to-end understanding of Supply chain
* Strong systems knowledge