My client is a leading FMCG brand based in Salisbury who are looking for a proven Demand Planner to support them while one of their team members is on maternity cover.
The key responsibilities for the Demand Planner will be as follows:
- Building on internal relationships
- Develop and build on relationships with key customers
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Translate Demand Plans into stock
- Work on projects such as NPD, product re-launches, brand extensions, SKU rationalisation
- Monitor SKU trends
- Ensure that all data is correct within SAP APO
The successful candidate for the Demand Planner role will have the following skill set:
- Demand Planning experience within FMCG
- Familiar with SAP (preferably SAP APO)
- Outstanding analytical and reasoning skills
- Very good understanding of Supply Chain processes, issues and industry practice in Demand & Availability Planning
- Strong relationship building skills
The candidate has the opportunity to join a well known brand on a 12 month basis and develop their career substantially, as well as earn a competitive salary with additional benefits.