Michael Page are working exclusively with a well-established, prestigious FMCG Drinks company in Sittingbourne.
The Demand Planner will be the bridge between the Sales team and Production team.
- Partner with the sale teams to develop accurate sales forecasts for all product types
- Monitor and report / communicate on stock availability to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Carry out routine and ad-hoc analysis into variances and trends on SKU performance
- Responsible for sales contract vendor management - ordering, forecasting, scheduling, tracking and liaison with freight forwarders and partners in UK, EU and Rest of World
The successful Demand Planner will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets in a fast moving environment
- Good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, numerate and commercial skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsfot Excel including Pivot Tables and Formula's
- Previous knowledge of SAP is desirable