My client is a multi-billion Global Food FMCG Manufacturer and is currently one of the most exciting businesses to join across the UK. They are going through a substantial growth period through huge investment in product development that is not only healthy but aims to reduce the carbon footprint through the power of plants. They are seeking the very best talent in the market place for this exciting movement in the food industry.
This role is primarily responsible for leading the demand planning process. Key responsibilities include;
- Manage and own the demand planning execution, including cross-cluster demand signal.
- Review, challenge and build vol and val 12 month forward forecast in line with UI S&OP process, aligned with distributor forecast.
- Manage short term tactical opportunities from all areas of planning
- Support innovation and supply planner on all areas of UI planning, focusing on building a smooth cost-effective value chain meeting both UI markets and BCS overall supply chain.
- Drive improvements in demand planning process including system solutions and rollouts.
- Links with Europe category teams and key driver of MEP process.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Planning Manager this role will require a demand planner with proven Food FMCG experience. Key skills required;
Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent level of education attainment in a related field
Have wide Supply Chain expertise, namely in Demand Forecasting, Business Planning and Project Management.
Have an analytical mind, with high attention to details and accuracy
Proven experience in a similar role in Supply Chain
- Excellent understanding of S&OP in particular core Demand Management processes
- Strong Interpersonal skills, including presenting and communicating with senior stakeholders
On offer is;