My client is a Leading FMCG business based in Guildford who are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team.
The Key responsibilities for the Demand Planner will be as follows:
- Develop demand forecasts for all SKUs.
- Drive availability by analysing performance of forecast at SKU level versus actual and plans. Maintain forecast accuracy dashboards
- Create value by embedding process to drive forecast improvement. Ensure appropriate level of challenges to the forecast to create the conditions to drive sales, marketing and supply alignments
- Work closely with all stakeholders (Marketing and sales) to ensure that new products are created in the forecasting tool and forecast added in a timely fashion so that launch dates can be met
- Manage any other forecast process improvement projects including initiatives to align processes within the global Group
- Aggregate forecast for all global countries and provide monthly updated rolling 12 months purchasing forecasts
- Work closely with the finance department on revenue and profit forecast projections for the preparation of sales budgets
The Successful Candidate for the Demand Planner role will have the following skill set:
- Forecasting experience
- Analytic skills
- Previous Demand Planning experience within FMCG
- MRP/ERP system knowledge
- Graduate Level Qualifications
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary as well as a benefits package on top.