My client based in Reading is a global electronics business looking to recruit two new Demand Planner roles into their teams to ensure that the forecasting and S&OP functions run smoothly.
The key responsibilities for the Demand Planner roles will be as follows:
- To ensure that all forecasting is accurate and up-to date
- To ensure all data is correct within the in-house systems
- To support the S&OP functions
- Support the procurement team in Inventory Management
- Liaise effectively with the Sales and Supply Chain teams
- Support the Inventory Manager on projects
The successful candidates for the role Demand Planner roles will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience within a Demand Planning function or Supply Chain experience with forecasting and S&OP processes
- Must be familiar with MRP/ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics
- FMCG background is desirable
- Great communication skills
- Analytical skills
The successful candidate for the Demand Planner roles will be offered 21 days holiday, Pension and a yearly bonus on top of their annual salary.