Located in Bradford our client is a well-known technical manufacturer in their field. This position of Demand & Systems Project Lead is an additional role to the business and will be concerned with system implementation, assessing the demand process towards new additional manufacturing requirements / processes and influencing senior stakeholders throughout the project.
The key responsibilities of this Demand & Systems Project Lead will be to:
- Analyse and develop the capability of the current ERP system towards the implementation of a new one
- Access demand planning procedures and understand if there are better processes to use
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout a project to increase manufacturing capacity and capability across the facility.
- Lead the project discussions around demand planning for both systems change and manufacturing capacity changes.
Ideally the successful candidate for this Demand & Systems Project Lead will have:
- Experience within demand planning in a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment.
- Excellent understanding of systems - ERP / MRP alongside Excel.
- Previously implemented a system or been heavily involved in doing so (function lead).
- Demonstrable examples of good stakeholder management (involvement in projects desirable but not essential)
- The ability to travel by car (within the UK)
- An analytical mindset
£42,000 - £47,000 + benefits.