My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a family owned rapidly growing distributor.
The Depot Manager in Bristol City Centre will be responsible for...
- Management of the entire team on site from Transport to Warehousing
- Manage the depots budget effectively
- Monitor warehouse output in line with KPI targets.
- Manage Good Inwards working closely with purchasing and suppliers.
- Maintain security of staff, product and sites.
- Responsible for the H&S of the site.
- Work with Depot Manager to ensure depot operations are operating within all relevant laws and licensing.
- Investigate picking errors identifying root cause
- Site maintenance and cleanliness
- Continuous Improvement mentality
- Promote and encourage Clean As You Go
The Depot Manager will have...
- Previous experience within a Warehouse and Transport function
- Experience managing a fleet of vehicles
- Experience of managing people
- Used to working in a fast paced operation
- Customer focused
- Good all round I.T. skills
- Used to managing KPI's
- Familiar with drivers hours and tachograph legislation
- Experience of working in FMCG environment
- Must live a commutable distance from the depot
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 20+8 days holiday
- 10% bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday day shifts