The is client a well established family run food wholesaler.
The successful Depot Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a fleet of circa 15 vehicles (Class 1 + 2) and 18 Drivers.
- Ensuring legal compliance is upheld.
- Day to day management on drivers out on the road
- Driver debriefs
- Liaise closely with Head Office transport department
- Ensuring customer service levels are upheld
The successful Depot Manager will have the following attributes:
- Hands on management style
- Experience managing drivers ensuring high standards are met
- Be proactive and dynamic in their approach
- Hold a Class 2 drivers licence
- Live within commutable distance of Fareham
- Food service experience is beneficial but not essential.
A strong package in on offer for the successful candidate.