My client, a leading Stockist / Distributor are looking to appoint a new Depot Manager for their already well established Leeds depot.
- The day to day management of the transport and warehouse operation.
- All matters relating to vehicle services & MOT planning.
- Adhere to and implement a Zero Harm policy.
- Manage to KPI's and service levels.
- Oversee stock accuracy and and availability (including rotation & audits)
- Manage the sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure an efficient and cost effective service.
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- National / International CPC - Desirable.
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background (Ideally in a Depot Manager position)
- Experience in managing Fleet Operations.
- Have managed a sizeable Warehouse function (Circa 50. Operatives).
- Excellent understanding of HSE and Legal compliance.
- Live within a commutable distance to Leeds.
- Basic Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- + Other Company Benefits