My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a Global, Market Leading Parcels Operation.
The Depot Manager - Parcels in Bristol will be responsible for...
- To provide focus and ownership to reduce total accidents in the operation.
- Ensure that regular health and safety reviews / assessments are undertaken in each area within the site and taking immediate action to rectify any issues.
- Achieve a good level of communication across the Management team
- Assist the network to meet/exceed service delivery commitments for all client
- Responsible for resource allocation and ensuring that volume and efficiency targets are realised
- Develop a Continuous Improvement culture on site
- Contribute to the financial budgeting process as required
- Develop a robust plan for peak and critical activities across the site to ensure a high degree of flexibility and variable cost.
- Plans to be delivered on time and within budget whilst providing a contractual level of service
- Maintain Legal Compliance across the Transport Function
- Responsible for all Audits across the Transport Function
- Provide coaching, training and relevant support to team members to promote personal development, succession planning and to and enhance individual competencies
The Depot Manager - Parcels will have...
- Previous experience working within a Parcel environment
- Previous experience working at a Depot Manager level
- Have a CPC qualification
- Have thr ability to manage and develop a team of 50+
The Successful Candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £52,000 depending on experience
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- 25+8 Days Holiday