Depot Quality Manager
£Competitive + Bonus
Snetterton NR16 2JU
Making the switch to DPD could be the best move you’ll ever make. Represented in the UK by both DPD and DPD Local, we combine fantastic people, amazing service, innovative products and state of the art technology to deliver an incredible customer experience.
We are currently recruiting for a talented and passionate Depot Quality Manager to join our thriving business. This role, which is based at our Snetterton Depot, will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of the UK's leading parcel delivery business.
As Depot Quality Manager (DQM), your primary focus will be to improve and maintain a customer first approach across all aspects of depot operations. Responsible for coaching, mentoring and motivating office based staff in developing a continuous improvement culture, to drive up quality and compliance within the depot to deliver amazing service, you will also have accountability for:
• Monitoring and reviewing all depot administration compliance across Transport, H&S, Environmental, HR, ODF, ISO and recruitment, ensuring it fulfils all legislative and company requirements
• Running, analyzing and interpreting data to produce reports identifying non-conformance and putting in measures to address this
• Overseeing the depot recruitment process to ensure a strong emphasis is placed on recruiting office staff with customer service skills into all customer-facing positions
• Communicating and collaborating with external and internal contractors, as well as monitoring and improving the telephone response to all customers through call reporting and recording
As part of this role, you will also be expected to assist in the facilitation of meetings and arranging minute taking for H&S and Weekly Shift Manager Meetings to improve accountability.
Your career history will clearly evidence that you are a proven high performer, with relevant experience in a customer centred and/or quality assurance environment. Due to the nature of our business ideally your experience will have been gained within a similar highly pressurised and time critical environment.
Your strong knowledge and understanding of quality, audits and compliance issues will be fully utilised in this role, as will your strong analytical, customer focused, problem solving and organisational skills. We would also expect you to have:
• Excellent decision-making and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to engage and influence both upwards and downwards
• Relish the chance to drive forward continuous improvement in customer service and quality
In return, you can look forward to an attractive remuneration package that includes an excellent basic salary, bonus and the chance to join a rapidly developing, multi award-winning organisation, able to offer genuine career and personal development opportunities.
Closing date for applications: 31st August 2019.
DPD actively promotes its Dignity at Work Policy