Despatch Clerk - Antrim - Competitive Salary
Your new company
Your new company is a manufacturing and construction company with multiple sites throughout Belfast.
Your new role
- Deal with customers in a helpful and courteous manner whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism at all times;
- Carry out all despatch duties in an efficient and effective manner. Ensure correct business procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Schedule deliveries to maximise efficiency of fleet;
- Monitor allocation of loads to ensure optimum distribution amongst drivers;
- Record and pass on customer sales enquiries to the appropriate department;
- Record customers complaints and pass on to relevant manager to deal with effectively;
- Be proactive in seeking service improvement opportunities;
What you'll need to succeed
- Logistics or Production Planning experience
- Experience in use of fleet management system
- ERP/CRM system experience
- Previous administration experience in an office environment
- Proficient in MS Office with a good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Great communication and organisational experience
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary + other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.