Our client are a leading provider of fluids, oils and chemicals.
In the role of Distribution advisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning of all outgoing orders, domestic and international
- Producing correct and timely documentation for all deliveries, domestic/international
- Day to day management of hauliers and shipping partners to ensure service to customers, working to customer expectation and within carriage law regulations
- KPIs, Safety Data, Supplier invoice checking and ad hoc management reports
- Day to day operational management of suppliers
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A University Degree
- Experience in supply chain essential.
- International logistics experience highly advantageous
- Ideally experience in similar industry, manufacturing or FMCG
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP (desirable not essential)
You will receive an excellent salary and generous company annual bonus scheme.