My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is a market leading distributor.
The Distribution Manager in Gloucestershire will be responsible for...
- Driving for the best Health & Safety culture across the warehouse
- Creating and implementing KPI's for the Warehouse Team
- Managing the transport function of the business through own team of drivers and 3PL providers
- Ensuring the transport function complies with laws and regulations
- Ensure maximum efficiency within the transport and warehouse function
- Working alongside production to deliver the highest level of customer service results
- Managing a warehouse team including Team Leaders
- Carrying out HR procedures from Performance Reviews to Absence
- Inventory control including Stocktakes
- Delivering raw materials to the production line
- Purchasing of raw materials to ensure production runs smoothly
The successful candidate will...
- Have 5+ years experience in Warehouse Management
- Have experience within managing a Transport function
- Have experience working within a manufacturing or production operation
- Have worked with WMS systems
- Desirable to have experience with Purchasing
The Distribution Manager will receive...
- A salary of £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 days holiday
- Monday-Friday day shifts
- Private health care