My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain and is the UK's leading distributor within it's sector.
The Distribution Operations Manager in Calne will be responsible for...
- To deliver first class customer services
- Sales and commercial awareness
- Strict control of distribution costs and deliver within budget
- To coordinate with all department to improve service log and customer satisfaction ratings from MMW
- Provide leadership to the distribution and warehouse team
- Development and training of distribution and warehouse team
- Recruitment of staff
- Efficient route planning achieved
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and productivity
- Ensuring we are legally compliant on our O Licence compliance requirements at all times
- Ensuring that high standards of cleanliness through the warehouse are achieved
- Ensure required distribution and warehouse procedures and processes are in place and adhered to
- Integrity of stock - Correct stock locations maintained and regular date checks conducted
- Coordinate and participate in regular stock takes
- Stock levels in line with company targets and customer order requirements
The successful candidate must have...
- Experience within a depot managers level
- Have experience managing a sales team with a distribution network
- Experience managing budgets and forecasting
- WMS system knowledge
- Be a hands on strategic individual
- Have drive and enthusiasm
- Have worked in a fast paced environment
The Distribution Operations Manager will receive...
- A salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday day shifts
- 20+8 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme