Our client is an expert in design and manufacture of display solutions with a presence in key global markets - Americas, Europe and Asia.
Our client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, EMEA Logistics Operations Manager to support the EMEA region. You will report to the regional Managing Director but will also have overall responsibility for operations in France and Germany. You will be responsible for the safe, effective and efficient running of the operational elements of the EMEA business, specifically areas include logistics (import, export, customs etc), warehousing, customer service (order taking, account management, opportunity identification) and customer administration teams (including RMA and technical support).
- Responsible for ensuring an effective and efficient logistics operation that meets the ongoing and future requirements of our business and customers.
- Oversee the logistics hub where all product for the EMEA region will flow - most of which originates from the Far East.
- Collaboration with our Far East Operations will be an essential function to achieving results.
- Ensuring that the warehousing operation runs smoothly and has the required stock levels without excessive balance sheet impact.
- Running the UK, France and Germany based customer service teams who are responsible for the processing of sales orders, scheduling and organising the logistics necessary to get products from source to the customer.
- Where a customer has an issue or query following a purchase, the customer service team will also field technical support requests and manage RMA requests.
- Collating and driving insight from reporting on the above functions for delivery to the MD and Global leadership team.
The successful candidate for the EMEA Logistics Operations Manager role will live within a commuting distance of our clients HQ in West Kent and be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven track record in logistics management and customer services.
- Experience of managing an EMEA logistics region including 3rd party LSP management.
- Experience of impacting sales results positively through operational and service excellence.
- A fluent combination of English, German and or French would be advantageous.
- Sector experience in display technology or embedded electronics is desired, but not essential.
- Significant B2B channel experience.
A competitive basic salary and benefits package will be on offer to the successful candidate.