Our client are leading worldwide manufacturers of specialised industrial equipment and consumables. With operations in 57 countries they are experts in serving local customers and markets around the globe.
With many acquisitions over the years the company now boast several successful divisions including Industrial Components, a $60 million division, with 4 sites across the globe. This role sits within this division and will be heavily involved in 2 of these sites; Eastern Europe and Kent
The EMEA Supply Chain and Operations Manager will play a key part in segregating the organisational structure and Supply Chain of a key division within the company to improve operational KPIs.
Review and analyse strategies making changes as necessary in order to create a more efficient Supply Chain with reduced lead times and improved quality and cost.
Develop the division's action plan to focus on the 80/20 rule.
Establish KPIs to ensure day to day operations exceed customer expectations
Continuously seeking simplification of processes to optimise the Supply Chain
Guide the activities of the Supply Chain teams in each site, totally 5 direct reports including a Buyer, Planner, Engineers and Customer Service.
The EMEA Supply Chain and Operations Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven record in setting up direct purchasing, dealing with negotiations and supplier relationships
- Ability to work with sub-contractors, recommending supply chain routes
- Experience working with high mix, low volume complex products
- Experience in the end to end supply chain from component level through to finalisation
- Hands on project management skills
Competitive annual salary, bonus and package