A multinational utilities company based in Dartford, Kent.
The Energy Procurement Analyst will provide procurement consultancy services to clients, building strong relationships and demonstrating expertise in the energy field.
Provide energy procurement consulting services to European based clients including, but not limited to: market assessment, risk management, strategy development, contract negotiation, contract management, product management, develop risk management strategies, plans and policies.
- Monitor and analyse European natural gas and electricity markets
- Attend client/supplier meetings when necessary
- Play an active role in obtaining credit information from clients, negotiating with energy suppliers to resolve credit concerns and minimising any security deposit requests
- Communicate with utilities, local distribution companies, and public utility commissions to gather timely, accurate, and complete energy market intelligence
- Maintain relationships and communicate regularly with supplier partners
The Energy Procurement Analyst will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to analyse and manage large complex data sets
- Experience in a client facing role working directly with customers/suppliers
- Project management skills
- An ability to identify problems and resolve them swiftly
- Ability to build and maintain both client and supplier relationships