My client who is based in Gloucestershire are a very successful family run business who specialise in the logistics distribution and supply chain sector, the company is a renowned expert in industrial equipment.
European Transport Manager
- Manage a busy transport office with a mixed fleet of vehicles
- Ensuring drivers have been pre briefed at start of their shift
- De-briefing drivers on return, ensuring Tacho cards are downloaded, paperwork filled in correctly, folders are complete, POD's scanned, and the vehicle is clean
- Capturing infringement reports for drivers and ensuring driver is briefed and report is signed off
- Maintaining compliance policies and procedures
- Running the day to day European operations of the transport department
- Responsible for dispatching, routing and tracking of delivery vehicles
- First point of contact for drivers' Inducting and training of new staff
- Regularly liaising with the employees and managers of the business to ensure the smooth running of interconnected departments
- Developing and nurturing customer relationships
- Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Ensuring all site and customer objectives are achieved
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
This is a great opportunity to work for a family run business who pride themselves on a great culture and a high level of employee engagement based in Tewkesbury.
The European Transport Manager will receive;
Great location with a top end salary to match.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (Dependant on experience).
Mon - Fri (Occasional Saturday).
28 days holiday.