You will be joining a leading manufacturer based on Trafford Park who are niche within their industry with a long standing reputation.
As Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking) based at Trafford Park you will be responsible for:
- Meet customer's order requirements, by carrying out the shipping and documentary processes to ensure the Company's compliance in the movement of dangerous goods and customers are provided with the required documentation to carry out their local import process
- Continually look for and implement incremental innovation opportunities, to add value to the business and improve the service offered.
- Customer enquiries and orders within a 24 hour period, and where necessary set a timescale for a response that is acceptable to the customer
- Process Sales Orders efficiently and issue an order confirmation to the customer for every order, upon agreement of the dispatch date with the Production Department
- Ensure accurate transport documentation is issued for each order in line with DoT, ADR, IMDG and IATA requirements.
- Monitor changes in legislation and regulations and undertake training to keep understanding and knowledge up-to-date.
- Continually look for operational and cost efficiency opportunities, such as consolidation of orders, multi-site deliveries, more efficient logistics routes.
- Maintain stock management and consignment stock records, ensuring that quantities used are invoiced on a monthly basis and that the distributor maintains accurate stock levels to allow them to supply the requirements of their local market.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with logistics providers.
To be successful with your application for Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking)based at Trafford Park you will have experience working within an import/export role along with:
Qualified in IATA, IMDG and/or ADR regulations
Fluency in Spanish is required and any other language(s) would be an advantage.
Excellent organisational and time management skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative and manage your work-load on a daily basis.
As Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking) you will benefit from the following:
£23,000 - £27,000 PA, plus participation in the Company's profit-related pay scheme. Salary will be commensurate with the skills and experience the candidate can bring to the role
35 hr week, Mon - Fri.
24 days holiday + statutory bank holidays + 1 day to celebrate your Birthday!
Training and development tailored to the role and the individual.