My client are looking to appoint a passionate and energetic Fleet Manager to take responsibility for the company fleet. This is a standalone position based predominantly in Bolton but will require some occasional travel to manage the UK wide fleet. Client Details
You will be joining an award winning client who have grown significantly and are passionate about delivering excellent customer service to their customers. Description
Your new role as Fleet Manager will be to join the business in a standalone position and be responsible for the company's fleet.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring new vehicle delivery schedules align to workforce recruitment
- Developing and implementing fleet management policies and procedures to ensure compliance to all relevant legislation/regulation
- Ensuring that all fleet incidents (breakdowns, damage, theft, RTA etc) are fully managed to ensure minimal downtime/engineer disruption
- Developing and actively managing driving standards
- Producing board-level reports on fleet performance
This is a full time permanent opportunity Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm Profile
To be successful with your applicant for Fleet Manager you will be highly motivated and self-sufficient, able to work without direct supervision and take responsibility for the fleet including up time and incident resolution.
You will also have the following:
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Experience managing large fleets
- Knowledge of operating owned, contract hire and short term vehicles
- You will enjoy a challenge, be a great communicator and work well being part of a close-knit team in order to achieve outstanding results.
Along with an attractive salary you will also be entitled to the following benefits package and be part of a fantastic operation who have a welcoming environment:
- Career progression
- Your starting salary will be £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance.
- You will be able to earn annual bonuses
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
- Annual salary review
- Life assurance
- Contributor pension scheme
- Staff discounts