FM Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm - London - £45 - 55K + Package
One of the world's leading professional services firms have an opening for a driven and articulate procurement specialist with a good understanding of FM. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a high-performing procurement team, managing multi-million-pound budgets, and receive one-to-one mentoring from director level procurement specialists.
This FM Procurement Category Management position will involve:-
- Leading the procurement activities for soft services including cleaning, security, grounds maintenance, car park management and waste management
- Handling extremely high value and high-profile projects, being pushed beyond your comfort zone and being challenged on a daily basis
- Working closely with the Head of Procurement, the Supply Chain and the senior operations team to develop procurement and supply chain management strategies
- Providing expertise to both internal and client facing teams on supplier relationship management and key developments within the categories
Procurement experience required:-
- Comprehensive sourcing experience across the FM Procurement, including catering, cleaning, security etc.
- A solid background in end-to-end procurement, negotiating with suppliers, drafting and managing contracts and delivering vital cost savings to your employers
- A proven track record of engaging with senior stakeholders
- CIPS / MCIPS and a strong degree preferred but not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a globally revered professional services organisation, receive top training to hone procurement management skills and receive a comprehensive and generous benefits package.
Key skills: Procurement, Buying, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, FM Procurement, Negotiation, SRM, FTSE 100